Partner Sales Account Executive Accreditation Program
Comprehensive Sales Enablement Program
The Partner Sales Account Executive Accreditation Program is designed to help educate and enable our go-to-market partner sellers in cloud and container security. The program provides comprehensive sales enablement training on Sysdig solutions and includes an overview on the market opportunity and target buyer personas, use cases and key differentiators. The training features seven modules and should take approximately three hours to complete.
Our partner will earn an accreditation badge for completing this program, validating their achievements. This is a shareable achievement badge that can be displayed on social profiles and will help demonstrate expert knowledge in Cloud and Container, Kubernetes, Security and Monitoring.
- Insight into market opportunity and how to identify
- Understanding of Cloud and Container, Kubernetes, Security and Monitoring
- Details of use cases and target audience personas
- Sales enablement tools on the competitive landscape, key differentiators, and unique selling points (USPs)
- Training on how to sell Sysdig and the overall solution portfolio
- Problem solving customer pain points around Cloud and Container, Kubernetes, Security and Monitoring
- Thought leadership and trusted advisor to customers
- Confidence with solution selling, which will drive partner opportunities and win rates.
Sysdig's new and existing partners can complete the form to schedule in-person training from aligned Sysdig Sales representatives. Once the form is completed please click submit and you will be contacted by the Sysdig Channel Sales Team.
Complete this form to register for the Partner Sales Account Executive Accreditation Program