Shift Cloud Security Left and Right with CNAPP, Powered by Runtime Insights - EMEA
June 15 2023 10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST
To increase profitability in today’s business landscape, cloud-native applications deploy code on a continuous basis. However, conventional security methods are ill-suited for these environments as they operate independently and lack the ability to exchange information. Additionally, they rely on periodic rather than continuous measures. To address these challenges, it’s crucial to modernise your perspective and adopt a CNAPP platform that offers a comprehensive approach to securing the cloud.
- Stop cloud breaches with real-time, end-to-end threat detection across the entire cloud fabric of workloads, services and identities
- Apply agentless streaming detection for cloud logs to detect threats on hybrid and multi-cloud, supply chain, identity providers and 3rd party apps
- Protect against identity attacks such as MFA fatigue and account takeover (ATO) with Okta detections
- Quickly identify and eradicate threats by unveiling events on live infrastructure and the attack journey from user to process, including process lineage, container and host data, and impact.
- Centrally manage risk with curated, dynamic dashboards and MITRE matrix that spotlights events in the cloud fabric
Nigel Douglas, Senior Technical Marketing Manager Sysdig
Alba Ferri, Senior Product Marketing Manager Sysdig