When Seconds Matter: Real-time Cloud Security with AWS and Sysdig
Join AWS and Sysdig experts for an insightful conversation about cloud security challenges and effective solutions. Explore the latest wave of cloud security strategies that not only consolidate essential protections but also tackle real risks with a fresh perspective.
Security leaders are wrestling with managing and mitigating cloud risk. Cloud brings speed and automation, but adversaries are moving faster than ever. Seconds matter.
Organizations are finding that a disjointed patchwork of tools slows response and leaves too many security gaps. A new approach is needed to streamline cloud security operations, reduce alert fatigue, and respond faster to threats.
Join experts from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Sysdig for a discussion of the unique security challenges in the cloud and how to address them. We will highlight the new wave of cloud security – one that both consolidates what’s needed to protect your cloud, but also takes a fresh approach to addressing real risk.
In this session you will learn:
- What is a cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) and why does it matter
- How to connect the dots of cloud risk in real-time to keep pace with the speed of threats
- How runtime insights help prioritize issues and scale cybersecurity
- How effective cloud operations help ensure security for organizations
- The emerging role of AI in cloud security
Eric Carter, Director, Product Marketing | Sysdig
Frank Schwarzenau, Global Partner Practice Leader, Observability | AWS
Register for the On-Demand webinar here