The need for speed and agility in digital business demands changes in IT infrastructure, most notably the shift to cloud-native architectures (on-premises and in public cloud IaaS) and the adoption of rapid DevOps-style development programs.
"We believe these shifts provide a critical opportunity for information security leaders to fundamentally rethink, reimagine and redesign their approach to security and risk infrastructure."
Read the report for Gartner's recommendations for rethinking:
- How services can be architected and developed for security
- How services can be securely deployed and maintained
- How service access can be protected from attacks
- How sensitive information can be protected
- How service delivery incidents - including security - can be handled