Join Sysdig at VMworld in San Francisco!
Every enterprise today has software powering its innovation. The transformation to highly distributed, cloud-native microservices is underway, and Sysdig is solving for visibility and security issues in Kubernetes as a converged problem.
We can’t wait to be part of VMworld as it returns to SF. Check out all we have planned for the show!
Introducing Sysdig Secure 2.4
New Sysdig Secure features define Kubernetes runtime security polices faster and with very little effort. Such capabilities as runtime profiling and anomaly detection with machine learning, make cloud environments more secure and enterprise scaling a reality.
Sysdig Secure is part of the Sysdig Cloud Native Visibility and Security Platform, the first and only unified view of risk, health, and performance of Kubernetes environments.
See a demo at Booth #132
Come to Booth #132 for a brief demo and you could win Bose noise-cancelling headphones. Plus, for stopping by you'll get one of our world-famous Kraken t-shirts. Lots of other giveaways and prizes await your visit!
- Sunday, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (pub crawl 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm)
- Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book a meeting with one of our experts.
Schedule a private 30-min session with one of our experts below.
Where will Sysdig be next?
- August 22, 2019 @ 10:00am PT - BrightTALK: The 5 Must-Do’s When Implementing Cloud-Native Security in Red Hat OpenShift
- September 9-11, 2019 in London, UK - Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
- October 13-15, 2019 in Raleigh, NC - All Things Open
- November 18-21, 2019 in San Diego, CA- KubeCon US
- December 2-6, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV - AWS re:Invent